Voip PABX Solution
Voip PABX- The key to any successful enterprise communications system is reliability: availability drives productivity when it’s needed most. Reliable, streamlined communications systems for your business optimise your operations and drive down costs, making your communications system central to improving your bottom line. Consider AVS for realiable Voip PABX system
On-premise Voip PABX system reside on a dedicated server maintained by an organization’s IT department. This provides additional control and validation. The system requires hardware to set up and a dedicated IT department to manage everything
Leading on-premise IP-PBX providers include Asterisk, 3CX, FreeSwitch, Trixbox, Elastix and Starface. Yealink’s comprehensive IP phone solutions offer extensive compatibility with more than 60 IP-PBX providers. Advantages and benefits include:
- SIP standards-based Yealink IP phones register effortlessly with IP PBX servers, allowing extension-to-extension dialing, multimedia calls (voice and video) and other functions.
- Yealink IP phones support PBX functions and bring advance functions into full play, including BLA/BLF, Intercom/Paging, Call Park, Call Pickup, Call Return and more.
- Yealink IP phones feature plug-and-play deployment. Simply by selecting Yealink’s IP phone model in IP-PBX system, auto provisioning (mass deployment) of IP Phones can be achieved, saving considerable time and human resources.
- With the open XML API, Yealink allows for the in-depth customization of the functions and interface of IP phones.
Yearlink Desk top IP Phones
Panasonic KX-TA824 Switchboard PABX Telephone System
- Telephone Swicthboard/PBX System
- Advanced Hybrid Telephone System
- Expandable to 8 CO’s, 24 Stations
|Max CO Lines:||8|
|Max Analog CO’s:
|Max VoIP (H.323) Trunks:||Not Supported|
|Max VoIP (SIP) Trunks:||Not Supported|
|Max Total Extensions:||24|
|Max Analog Proprietary Extensions:||24|
|Max Single Line Telephones:||24|
|Max Digital Proprietary Extensions:||Not Supported|
|Max IP Proprietary Phone Extensions:||Not Supported|
|Maximum Portable Handsets:||Not Available|
|Built-in Voice Mail:||Yes, built-in (BV) type|
|Centralized Voicemail:||Not Compatible|
|Direct Station Select (DSS) Consoles:||2|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||11.2” x 14.5” x 4”|