Welcome to Avs School intercom systems
All Version Systems for your school intercom installation, Microsound intercom repairs, School intercom repairs and systems upgrade
School intercom installation, Intercom upgrades
Microsound grew up with most of us. There’s hardly a School Teacher, a Secretary or Principal that hasn’t at some time or other addressed his students through a Microsound School Intercom System. Created in 1986 and has been producing good quality Products.
Known over the years for supplying reliable and locally manufactured intercom. Nurse-call, public address and access control products, Microsound now gears itself to face the new Millennium.
Master Controllers/ Microsound intercom upgrades / School Intercom Repairs
SLSI cabinet with 12 slots, power supply unit, CPU/audio card and master sub card configured for 4 master stations, slave amp and 8 call-back substations. Expandable to a maximum of 184 call-back substations by adding sub-cards.
- Fully electronic exchange with microprocessor control
- Compact and has relay switching for reliable audio control.
- Four basic sections: Central processing unit (CPU), Master Sub card, Sub card and Power supply (PSU).
- CPU consists mainly of the microprocessor, memory, audio amplifier, tone generator and control functions.
- The 30w-rms amplifier can drive up to 120 standard sub stations before a booster amplifier is needed.
- The power supply module has outputs of 10V, 24V and 42V.
- The SLSI-80 operates on 220/250V AC.
- Designed for wall mounting for space conservation
- Master to master dialing and Master to subs, Master to handset and Master to P.A. calls.
- Eight group calls
- All call
- Auto cancel (5 minutes adjustable)
- Auto answer or non auto answer call backs.
- Two change of period tones, General tone and Evacuation tone
As Avs Sescurity systems, we are there make your school addressing needs solved
Please contact us for more information
Please visit our Facebook page and like us